A MOST POPULAR RACE
The most popular running format, a race which is open to everyone, from beginners to competitors.
Don’t you feel ready to run a marathon yet? You’ll probably be on the roadside the next day to support a friend marathon runner, the Semi Marathon will be your challenge!
We are organising the start in the heart of the Mont Saint-Michel, with a very pleasant, quite “rolling” route, and a finish at the foot of Mont Saint-Michel.
Do you want to beat your record? The race conditions (the starting areas, route layout) will allow you to your improve your performance.
- Date: Saturday 25th, May 2019
- Distance : 21,097km
- Start time: coming soon
- Start Area: coming soon
- Finish Area: la Jacotière Ardevon / La Caserne – Le Mont Saint-Michel
Discover the 2019 route of the Semi Marathon soon.
- All participants who register before 25th April and upload a valid medical certificate to our platform will receive their race numbers at their home address.
- For all registrations after 25th April, you must collect your race number at the place (indicated soon)
At this point, you should also present your medical certificate and a proof of identity.
- Time Slot: indicated soon
We will make sure that you get all the sustenance you need to get across the finish line!
Refreshments will be organised every 5 km and the refreshment will be organised after the finish line on the Jacotière Ardevon. You can grab some water, dried fruit, fresh fruit and sugar.