22th edition: 25th & 26th may 2019
the registrations are open on TIME TO!
Already have an A.S.O. Challenges account?
Before you register, reset your password on our new time to registration portal.
Don’t have an account?
Register on the time to portal.
As soon as you register for the Run In Mont Saint-Michel by Harmonie Mutuelle 2019 or at any time during your preparation, you can add options to your race number in your personal area on time to.
The list of options on offer may change in the months to come, stay tuned!
€9 before the event and €13 after.
A small plate will be engraved with your name and finish time. With a metallic colour similar to the medal one, it fits neatly into a recess on the back of your medal.
You don’t need to send your medal away or wait for it to be engraved after the race as the plate will be engraved and sent to you, by Post. When it arrives, you simply peel off the self-adhesive backing and affix it to your medal. Your medal is then personalised and provides a lasting memento of your achievement!
With this Run In steel medal holder in the colours of our run, you will be able to hang up your medals and attach your track record to it!
Reserve from now on your option shuttle to benefit from the transport towards your line of depart.
Shuttles will insure the connections since the parking lot of the Mont Saint-Michel or since the "hippodrome de Moidrey" until your line respective allocates:
- Cancale for the marathon runners and the 1ers relay runners of the duet
- Cherrueix for the 2nd relay runners
- Avranches for half marathon runners
- Granville for trailers
The shuttle will only take participants to the different race starts, it will not take them back after the race.
Push the doors of the Abbey and enter in this unique site in the world listed on the list of UNESCO heritage, masterpiece of architecture. More than 20 rooms and a beutiful view of the bay is waiting for you !
Duration of the visit: about 1 hour
Easy-to-use ticket when you want (free ticket for people aged less than 26).
More information : http://www.abbaye-mont-saint-michel.fr/en/
Depending on your ability and your target time, you also need to choose your starting area. So it’s important to choose the right starting area to make sure you can maintain a steady pace which suits you.
|Starting area||10km||Half-Marathon||Duo||Marathon||Proof of performance|
|Elite (M)||< 34'||< 1hr 10 mins||< 2hrs 25 mins||Yes|
|Elite (W)||< 36'||< 1hr 20 mins||< 2hrs 45 mins||Yes|
|Preferential (M)||< 38'||< 1hr 25 mins||< 3hrs||Yes|
|Preferential (F)||< 40'||<1hr 30 mins||< 3hrs||Yes|
|Red||< 43'||Under 1hr 35 mins||Under 3hrs 15 mins||Yes|
|Yellow||43'||1hr 35 mins||3hrs 15 mins||No|
|Blue||47'||1hr 40 mins||Under 3hrs 30 mins||3hrs 30 mins||No|
|Purple||51'||1hr 45 mins||3 hrs 45 mins||No|
|Green||54'||1hr 55 mins||4hrs||4hrs||No|
|Grey||57'||2hrs||4hrs 15 mins||No|
|Pink||1hr||2hrs 5 mins||4hrs and over||4hrs 30 mins and over||No|
|Black||> 1hr 5 mins|
The first starting areas (elite, preferential and red) are only accessible upon presentation of proof of your performances. This is why you cannot sign up for them directly.
To save time, we invite the runners concerned to sign up in the yellow starting area and to send us their proof of performance immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to change your starting area.
Your trainers already know all about it and your legs soon will too: you have signed up for a sports event. You therefore need to provide a medical certificate (or a copy of one) on your time to account.
REMEMBER, the certificate must fulfil several criteria:
- It must mention “no counter indication to taking part in athletics competitions” or “no counter indication to taking part in running competitions”.
- It must be dated within one year of the Run In Mont Saint-Michel by Harmonie Mutuelle 2019
To avoid mistakes, we suggest you use the model certificate available online:
You are exempt from providing a medical certificate if you fall into one of the following two categories:
- You hold a licence from the Fédération Française d'Athlétisme
- You hold an FSCF, FSGT or UFOLEP licence (which must mention the word “athletics”)
In this case, come with a copy of your licence to collect your race number (please note: the licence must be valid on the day of the race).
This Personal Accident Insurance is offered by the organiser's insurer so that you are correctly covered during your participation in the Run In Mont Saint-Michel by Harmonie Mutuelle 2019
It is optional but is strongly recommended.
As you may know, the vast majority of your usual insurance policies (particularly your car insurance, insurance provided automatically through your bank cards, household insurance, bank loan insurance, etc.) totally exclude any participation in sports events either on an amateur or professional basis, and therefore exclude the risks involved in your taking part in the Run In Mont Saint-Michel by Harmonie Mutuelle.
It is therefore important that you check the extent of the cover provided by your normal insurance policies (and the exclusions) and, if you are not sufficiently covered or not covered at all, you should consider taking out the proposed insurance policies by clicking on the link below.
This insurance will cover you if you have an accident whilst taking part in the event, whether or not you were responsible and whether or not there is an identified responsible third party. You are only covered during the event from the time you cross the starting line until the time you cross the finishing line or you abandon the event.
In the event of an accident during your participation in the event, it covers:
• medical costs (within the limits that you have chosen),
• in the event of death or total or partial permanent disability (due to this accident): the payment of compensation (within the limits that you have chosen)
This cover Individual Accident is optional but highly recommended. It can be taken out in addition to any existing insurance you may already have or if you are not already covered. You may purchase the cover from the insurer of your choice, from your federation or from Aon, organizer’s broker, whose proposal (detailed notice and application form) can be consulted and downloaded by clicking on the link below. You can subscribe to the option providing the minimum cover for this offer during your registration for the event and other options by downloading the relevant form here and sending it directly to Aon (email@example.com).
We recommend that you take out Cancellation Insurance to guarantee that your registration fees for the Marathon du Mont Saint-Michel will be refunded if you need to cancel your participation, particularly due to events which are beyond your control:
• death, accident or serious illness (involving hospitalisation) of the insured participant,
• death, accident or serious illness (requiring hospitalisation) of a partner, child or parent, which takes place up to thirty days before the event,
• the insured participant or their partner being made redundant,
• serious material damage to their home.
This type of cover may be taken out with the insurance company of your choice or with Ouest Assurances, whose information can be consulted here.
- Cancellation Insurance Marathon: €8,90 (to be added to the registration fees and paid at the same time)
- Cancellation Insurance Half marathon: €6,90 (to be added to the registration fees and paid at the same time)
- Cancellation Insurance Trail: €9,90 (to be added to the registration fees and paid at the same time)
If chosen, this Ouest Assurance policy, which is reserved for members of the European Community, must be taken out when you register for the event (a single payment for both), by ticking the corresponding box on the form.
In the event of cancellation, this insurance will ensure your registration fees are refunded, with a 10% fixed deduction and excluding any complementary options.
Compensation conditions: no refunds for medical reasons may be made without a valid medical certificate.
Procedure for declaring an incident: all incidents must be reported to the insurer up to 15 days before the marathon and five days after it, i.e. between 11th May and 2nd June:
• either directly on the website: www.mondial-assistance.fr - Refund/Request for refund on line” section
– indicate the Mondial Assistance contract number 303966
– follow the five steps to get an accident file number and client code
– a receipt indicating the list of documents to be provided will be sent by return email
• or by telephone on +33 (0)1 42 99 03 95 (from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday)
Outside this period, if the Insurer suffers material injury due to the late declaration, the Insured party loses all rights to a refund.
Depending on the reason for your cancellation, you should send the insurance company one of the following documents:
- for medical reasons: a medical certificate
- in the event of redundancy: a copy of the preliminary interview letter
- in the event of a death in the family: the death certificate
- in the event of serious material damage to the home: incident report from the home insurance company
- in the event of burglary: a copy of the complaint made to the police.
Regardless of the date of your declaration, you will be refunded within two months of the event.
You can follow the progress of your application on the insurance company’s website: “Consult your file” using the client code which you previously received.
Main exceptions: in particular, the policy excludes the refund of fees due to:
• an illness or accident which took place before registration,
• psychological or psychiatric problems, nervous and mental disorders, and their consequences,
• pregnancy beyond the 28th week,
• wilful misconduct of the insured party.
We recommend that you familiarise yourself with the entire insurance policy by reading the information provided by the insurance company.
The regulations for Run In Mont Saint-Michel by Harmonie Mutuelle 2019 can be consult here:
Parental consent: This is not required, because your registration has to be done mandatorily by an adult on the online registration platform time to. The electronic signature of the major person is deemed. Be careful, you have to be 16 years old in 2019.